Modern Day Music and Pop Culture

Chrisjd

• Members

This is why I will have mtv and vh1///music-media channels blocked when I have kids.

Blocked?! When my daughter came I got rid of all of it. We have 12 channels and cable internet. Hopefully, she'll be cooler than all her friends.

• Members

At work they insist on have thier horrible {censored}ty radio stations on playing the same list of {censored}ty pop songs everyday. Damn its driving me crazy, some of it i'd barely call musical. I'm gonna stop here i could go on forever.

• Members

Blocked?! When my daughter came I got rid of all of it. We have 12 channels and cable internet. Hopefully, she'll be cooler than all her friends.

I would get rid of it completely but I can't live without discovery/history channel :)

• Members

At work they insist on have thier horrible {censored}ty radio stations on playing the same list of {censored}ty pop songs everyday. Damn its driving me crazy, some of it i'd barely call musical. I'm gonna stop here i could go on forever.

I could go on forever as well. GRR.

too much stuff just pisses me off.

• Members

I would get rid of it completely but I can't live without discovery/history channel
:)

I dearly miss those channels. But I did sit on my ass in front of the TV all the time because of them. So I guess there's a tradeoff.

Now I sit on the internet. I can't win! I should go live on a mountain top somewhere.

• Members

I dearly miss those channels. But I did sit on my ass in front of the TV all the time because of them. So I guess there's a tradeoff.

Now I sit on the internet. I can't win! I should go live on a mountain top somewhere.

Haha, aw.

well, I just watch those channels at night before I go to sleep. but, chyeah.

• Members

When I look at your avatar I think about Ice cream. Two scoops of creamy goodness!

Archived