Any of you ever have your gums swell because of some medicine?

JoshuaLogan

• Members

I just got over being sick, and now instead of being able to enjoy that I've got {censored}ing severe pain in my mouth because of gums swelling up abnormally large. What the {censored}? I'm thinking it may be some kind of reaction to medicine I was taking or possibly the chloraseptic throat spray stuff? This {censored} sucks. :/

• Members

I just got over being sick, and now instead of being able to enjoy that I've got {censored}ing severe pain in my mouth because of gums swelling up abnormally large. What the {censored}? I'm thinking it may be some kind of reaction to medicine I was taking or possibly the chloraseptic throat spray stuff? This {censored} sucks. :/

Wow, on a serious not that sucks man. Go see a doctor ASAP. Inflamation is often a sign of infection, and infections in your head anywhere are not good things.

Hope you're feeling better soon man.

• Members
Dentures won't fit
:confused:

Umm being 20 years old, I don't think dentures have anything to do with it.

Anyways, I rinsed out my mouth a bunch of times with hot salt water and now a few hours later I think the swelling is starting to go down. I have no idea what caused it but it {censored}ing sucks. painful.

Archived