My day. A picture story.

dr_love6977

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Oh, not as worse as the 14 year olds, but not constrained to any one key...

Well, what was bad about it? the guitarwork or the vocals--I can always find another guy to do vocals but guitars are meeeeee :( and I can't get a better meeee

• Members
Well, what was bad about it? the guitarwork or the vocals--I can always find another guy to do vocals but guitars are meeeeee
:(
and I can't get a better meeee

Oh I understand the comedy behind the vocals, but the solo was all over the place, a lot of notes that were out of key... but you get a star for creativity! You don't have to get a better youuuuuuuu~!

• Members

Oh I understand the comedy behind the vocals, but the solo was all over the place, a lot of notes that were out of key... but you get a star for creativity! You don't have to get a better youuuuuuuu~!

awwww yesss I dooooo need a betterr meee

or else how else will the final draft soundd!!

not any better then the rough one.

• Members

What are you recording with? Amp sim?

how.. did you.. know :(

yeah, an amp sim-guitar rig 2

someone suggested I use this amp impulse VST plug in, which I diddd for this recording.

I have no mic for recording my amps with, which is why--I used it.

• Members
how.. did you.. know

yeah, an amp sim-guitar rig 2

someone suggested I use this amp impulse VST plug in, which I diddd for this recording.

I have no mic for recording my amps with, which is why--I used it.

Yeah, it sounded a lot less.... robotic... than the Zelda clip. Some things that could help out: Turn the guitars down, they're drowning out the drums. I think that would make quite a difference! That way you won't have to do the saaaddd looonnggg wooorrddsss....

• Members
Yeah, it sounded a lot less.... robotic... than the Zelda clip. Some things that could help out: Turn the guitars down, they're drowning out the drums. I think that would make quite a difference! That way you won't have to do the saaaddd looonnggg wooorrddsss....

but, sad.. long words give me much needed sympathy :(

I didn't know you were a recording-type person -sound engineer?-

but yeah, I'll take your advice and if I catch you later after I've done the new recording I'll post it for you :)

Is this whole vst-impulse plug-in really popular? I didn't know about it until a few days ago.

• Members
but, sad.. long words give me much needed sympathy

I didn't know you were a recording-type person -sound engineer?-

but yeah, I'll take your advice and if I catch you later after I've done the new recording I'll post it for you
:)

Is this whole vst-impulse plug-in really popular? I didn't know about it until a few days ago.

Actually not an engineer just yet. That's what I go to school for tho (at 25, got bored) and I'm about 4 months shy of graduation.

• Members
Actually not an engineer just yet. That's what I go to school for tho (at 25, got bored) and I'm about 4 months shy of graduation.

Ah, well that's awesome :)

I've known a bunch of engineers---none of which helped me to record.

but it sounds like a real full-life encompassing type job.

I'm just a meager graphic designer//maintenance worker :(

(which gets paid quite a bit--might I add)

Archived