OT: Need new sunglasses

Sandman31774

• Members

I've always been big on Serengeti sunglasses. Some of the best lenses I have seen. I'm not sure if the make more modern designs, I usually stick to traditional metal frames. My pair had the Driver lense. Really clear and sharp and they adjust slightly to different lighting.

I also like wire frame Ray Bans, especially their aviator frames. I have a pair of Raptor frame ones. I want to get some aviators, I miss my old cheapies I screwed up.

• Members

Ray bans are nice. If you're tough on your glasses try to find a pair of these http://www.nativeyewear.com/splash.php

They're made by Smith iirc. They're all polarized and have an awesome warranty. Just send in whats left of your glasses and $20 and they send you a new pair. I once sent them in an earpiece (all I could salvage) and forgot the check, they just sent me a new pair with a note reminding me to pay next time. Awesome customer service

• Members
I follow ZZ's advice and get cheap sunglasses. That way when you lose or break them, you really dont care. Job Lots have some pretty good brands for 1/10 the price sometimes.

works the opposite for me. i lost probably 6 pairs of $10 sunglasses a while ago, and got sick of it. figured if i dropped some bank on a good pair, i would make sure that i knew where they were at. so i spent $120 on a good pair of Ray Bans 6 years ago, and have had them ever since.

oh, and Ray Ban ftw. :thu:

Archived