I really like this picture

Sandman31774

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

STFU N00B! If you claimed her, you should have stated so in post #1 of the thread. Plus, in Louisiana it's forboden for you to lay claim on her since she is not a direct blood relative. HIYO!

Besides, I'm pretty sure I could "fatten" her up with some starchy foods and plenty o' caulk.

nicky243x243gx4.jpg

you think you know so much yet you know so little young grasshopper. You wouldn't last 30 seconds with that chic, if in fact you didn't lose "control" before you zipper was undone:poke::poke::wave:but at least you admit to her high degree of hotness and her being worthy of a good caulking :wave:...and while i'm preaching...boost your midz:cop:

• Members

you think you know so much yet you know so little young grasshopper. You wouldn't last 30 seconds with that chic,

Not true. I've been known to last 35 seconds.

and while i'm preaching...boost your midz:cop:

Clicky linky in sigy for boozted midz. (when our other guitarist gets off his a$$ and uploads the tunes we did on Tuesday that is)

• Members

Not true. I've been known to last
seconds.

Clicky linky in sigy for boozted midz. (when our other guitarist gets off his a$$ and uploads the tunes we did on Tuesday that is)

yeah, well i'd last at least 1 minute with that chic so I win...ha ha

i'll check the link for teh boostedz midz later...but if you boost midz you need to ask the appropriate people about teh boosted midz club

• Members

Untrue. I could get it in TWICE in the time it took you to do it once. More = better. A-doye!

Edit: need a picture for the top of page 5.

nicky.jpg

I still got a stiffy from when I first saw this pic... GO DOWN DAMNITT... LMAO

If she was here, those are words to live by:)

Archived