Ebay/Paypal payment area not working right... pissing me off

JoshuaLogan

• Members

The page you go to to pay for an item is all messed up, and it won't let me change shipping services or adjust the price of the payment to send the right amount. The guy even sent another invoice with the right shipping option checked and when I click it it brings me to the page with NO shipping selected at all and still won't let me change it. What the {censored} is wrong with it? Anybody else having that problem?

• Members

Its happened to me as a seller and buyer so I feel your pain Josh. I would suggest bypassing his invoice and go directly to the Paypal website and send fund using the seller's email. Do not put or reference the auction number because its linked and will put you back to square one.

• Members
Its happened to me as a seller and buyer so I feel your pain Josh. I would suggest bypassing his invoice and go directly to the Paypal website and send fund using the seller's email. Do not put or reference the auction number because its linked and will put you back to square one.

Yeah, I could do that, but I'd rather not have to because then I wouldn't have the information shown on ebay incase there was a problem... especially since this was something I won for my friend (he asked me to bid and gave me the money for it when I won)...

It's really annoying the piss out of me though. It's all messed up. The invoice says $154.25, including the UPS shipping I wanted, then I click it and it says $130 and there's a box to enter your shipping price if you need to adjust it, so I do that and hit continue and on the next page it's right back at $130 and won't let me change it. Basically, it's broken. {censored} ebay and paypal. :mad:

• Members
Yeah, I could do that, but I'd rather not have to because then I wouldn't have the information shown on ebay incase there was a problem... especially since this was something I won for my friend (he asked me to bid and gave me the money for it when I won)...

It's really annoying the piss out of me though. It's all messed up. The invoice says $154.25, including the UPS shipping I wanted, then I click it and it says $130 and there's a box to enter your shipping price if you need to adjust it, so I do that and hit continue and on the next page it's right back at $130 and won't let me change it. Basically, it's broken. {censored} ebay and paypal.
:mad:

Try using the preview invoice function.

When you pay someone using Paypal and do so bypassing the Ebay invoice you are still covered. Since you're a proxy buyer and need to recover funds Paypal will still recognize your claim as the buyer, only if you file and not your friend.

Archived