Engl Blackmore Clips

BigED

• Members

I posted some clips on youtube of me playing some of my band's songs through my Engl Blackmore. I'm playing through an Avatar 4x12 with two Hellatone 60Ls (broken in V30s) and two G12-T75s. The Hellatones are mic'ed with an SM57. No effects are used. The guitar is an Ibanez RG3120 with a DiMarzio Tone Zone in the Bridge and a PAF Pro in the neck.

This one has a metal solo tone:

This one has a heavy rhythm sound:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l6Sby4_R0N8

If you want to browse them all, you can use this link:

http://youtube.com/embersremain

There are 6 clips total of me in front of the amp with the amp mic'ed that range from solo to rhythm to clean sounds.

• Members

I've seen your videos whilst looking for some Blackmore clips, videos and reviews. I bought one, and it arrived yesterday at the post office. Gotta go pick it up soon!

Good to hear. I hope you enjoy it.

• Members

I love the Blackmore. I regret selling mine. I've been on the hunt for a used savage for quite some time now.

I keep listening to ENGL clips hoping that one day I will like what I hear. Alas, I still don't regret selling my Fireball. I would like to play some of the other ENGLs, specifically the Invader or the SE.

Those video clips are cool, I like the visual aspect of it a lot.

Cole

• Members

I keep listening to ENGL clips hoping that one day I will like what I hear. Alas, I still don't regret selling my Fireball. I would like to play some of the other ENGLs, specifically the Invader or the SE.

Those video clips are cool, I like the visual aspect of it a lot.

Cole

Thanks...I tried to keep the tone as true to the original as I could. I guess it helps you decide if you like it either way.

Archived