feedback please.

• Members

I heard Voices of the Dead. I dug it! The overlapping vocals were great. In addition, you seem to have a good sense of timbre--there are a lot of interesting sounds packed in there.

Can you post on soundclick, or elsewhere? A lot of people browse the forum from work, and myspace is blocked. You'll get a lot more feedback with a different host.

• Members

Originally posted by Chicken Monkey

Can you post on soundclick, or elsewhere? A lot of people browse the forum from work, and myspace is blocked. You'll get a lot more feedback with a different host.

exactly, man. i'm psyched to hear this. (especially if chicken monkey liked it.....my man doesn't hand out compliments too easily!)

• Members

I love it! You rock! The Nirvana influence is pretty evident, but I am a huge Nirvana fan, so I have no problem with that.

I don't know what the "two year post-production setbacks and delays" was about but if it helped you get the tracks to where they are now I would consider it time well spent.

Cheers,

• Members

thanks. I appreciate the kind words. the two years of post-production setbacks and delays was referring to "Into the Dusk", our first album that was recorded in a professional studio in June-July of 2004. There was just some problems with the original mixing engineer after recording, and then the label releasing/distributing the album had some issues which forced us to delay the release date significantly. Those 4 songs up there now are just 4 new demos I recorded at my house by myself. I will be updating the page with the mp3's from Into the Dusk as soon as it gets released. Should be this August. thanks again.

Archived