Quick question. Current LP Custom "real" street prices?

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

I'm thinking about popping for a new LP Custom in the next few days. Maybe during the holiday sales. Can anyone help me out with the real street price right now for an Ebony LPC. I need to set my low ball price and the only price I can find anywhere is the going internet price of $3,299.00. There's no way I'm paying anywhere near that crazy price. Surely I can get one in the $2,700 to $2,900 "out the door" range if paying cash.

Thanks,

Eric

• Members

I'm thinking about popping for a new LP Custom in the next few days. Maybe during the holiday sales. Can anyone help me out with the real street price right now for an Ebony LPC. I need to set my low ball price and the only price I can find anywhere is the going internet price of $3,299.00. There's no way I'm paying anywhere near that crazy price. Surely I can get one in the $2,700 to $2,900 "out the door" range if paying cash.

Thanks,

Eric

You're probably better off going used, they are quite pricey now.

• Members

Inside info: New Dealer cost as of April 1st on a Les Paul Custom is $2622. Gibson dealers already dont make much money selling their guitars at MAP price, so I would think you are going to have to find a dealer that is desparate to sell you one for $2700.

Archived