Do you like my playng?

peppe6v6

• Members

than k you guys for your kind comments is the first video i post and i was Afraid of some very bad comments.

it is not the brunetti is my ceriatone bass completely attenuated and my nikon camera overdrive!

• Members

I dont think "very bad" comments are justified Peppe, you play well, you have some technique there, but this video is certainly not a real good representation of your "thoughts", just some random noodling. which only shows us your technique, not your abilities as a musician.

• Members

I dont think "very bad" comments are justified Peppe, you play well, you have some technique there, but this video is certainly not a real good representation of your "thoughts", just some random noodling. which only shows us your technique, not your abilities as a musician.

Thank you very much I understand what you are sayng infact this was only to show some technique, but on the other side is very difficult to have a good situation where you can express yourself i mean the right equipment, the right musicians, the right recording equipment, the right psycologic situation.......

I've found lately that is very difficoult to came out and to be a little known around you got to have a lot of luck by your side.

Archived