Thank you, Lopoline!

mincy

• Members

I've had a frontloaded slant Lopoline 4x12 (loaded with 2 Hellatone 60Ls and 2 GT75 in an X pattern) for a couple of months and I've just used it as my backup cab, which I keep at home. With the band, I've been playing my Mesa Mark III through my Mesa 4x12 traditional. For some reason, it just wasn't doing the trick. So last night, I brought the lopoline cab and used it instead of the Mesa cab. Damn, did it sound good. It was so tight and well defined. Cut through the mix like a knife. No farting out at high volumes. Nothing. The thing is a champ. Needless to say, I left the Lopoline there and took the Mesa home. And for those who want to mention the difference in speakers in the cabs (4 V30s in the Mesa), I was running a Marshall 1960a with 2 Hellatone 60Ls and 2 GT 75s before and the Mesa sounded so much better, I traded the Marshall for it. The Lopo cab kicks ass. Not bad for a cab that I spent about $350 on (new cab via Lopoline's Ebay, new speakers via Avatar's Ebay and shipping). So, for those of you looking for a good, cheap cab, got to recommend Lopoline to you. Couldn't be happier with it for the money I spent.

• Members

I've had a frontloaded slant Lopoline 4x12 (loaded with 2 Hellatone 60Ls and 2 GT75 in an X pattern) for a couple of months and I've just used it as my backup cab, which I keep at home. With the band, I've been playing my Mesa Mark III through my Mesa 4x12 traditional. For some reason, it just wasn't doing the trick. So last night, I brought the lopoline cab and used it instead of the Mesa cab. Damn, did it sound good. It was so tight and well defined. Cut through the mix like a knife. No farting out at high volumes. Nothing. The thing is a champ. Needless to say, I left the Lopoline there and took the Mesa home. And for those who want to mention the difference in speakers in the cabs (4 V30s in the Mesa), I was running a Marshall 1960a with 2 Hellatone 60Ls and 2 GT 75s before and the Mesa sounded so much better, I traded the Marshall for it. The Lopo cab kicks ass. Not bad for a cab that I spent about $350 on (new cab via Lopoline's Ebay, new speakers via Avatar's Ebay and shipping). So, for those of you looking for a good, cheap cab, got to recommend Lopoline to you. Couldn't be happier with it for the money I spent.

I'm about to get a 2x10 from them.

• Members
nice!
:thu:

over teh weekend, I installed a tan grill on my crappy ass 212 with green berets in it.

funny, I'm about to do kind of the same thing. I'm converting an old 1x10 combo into a 1x12 cab. Found someone to cut the new baffle for me and I have enough tan grill cloth to cover it. It won't be anything special at all, just something small I can grab and go. I might get a little blackheart head to go along with it...or orange TT.

• Members
funny, I'm about to do kind of the same thing. I'm converting an old 1x10 combo into a 1x12 cab. Found someone to cut the new baffle for me and I have enough tan grill cloth to cover it. It won't be anything special at all, just something small I can grab and go. I might get a little blackheart head to go along with it...or orange TT.

yeah im just going to leave that crappy-ass 212 at the practice spot and gig with the mesa 212.
both are loaded with greenbacks, although the crappy-ass one has WGS and teh mesa has clestion. :o
not having to lug around cabs ftmfw!:thu:

• Members
yeah im just going to leave that crappy-ass 212 at the practice spot and gig with the mesa 212.

both are loaded with greenbacks, although the crappy-ass one has WGS and teh mesa has clestion.
:o
not having to lug around cabs ftmfw!
:thu:

true words.

Archived