The uncensored trailer for the movie of the year!

dr_love6977

• Members
:thu:
will farrell is the best. that movie looks a lot better when they're able to swear. dewey cox was a let down so i didn't know what to think about this one.

Even with all the swearing, the best part of the trailer is the way Ferrell says "He'll never know where you are" while burying John C Riley.

• Members

I'm on the edge. Anchorman was instant win, Talledega took a while to win me over, but now I love it. Most of his recent ones have been vulgarity and nothing else. This does look funny, but I'm afraid it is all cussing and no real substance.

• Members

I'm on the edge. Anchorman was instant win, Talledega took a while to win me over, but now I love it. Most of his recent ones have been vulgarity and nothing else. This does look funny, but I'm afraid it is all cussing and no real substance.

i love semi pro though (though anchorman is still the classic will movie). i think this one should be good.

• Members

Im looking forward to Tropic Thunder, and Im not a big Ben Stiller fan.

that movie is an instant win!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant believe the role Downey Jr. is playing...i already see Spike Jonze freakin out....but hes also the main reason i wanna see this. Didnt think he would be very funny but his role in Iron Man was phenomenal.

and his voice...holy hell...i wonder how hard he had to work on that.

Archived