Javier Galea.- El Dorado

galea

• Members

Very nice, Javier!

I think the development of the theme was well done, by and large. I like the harmonic movement -- but sometimes the melodic development seemed just a little bit predictable. More often, there were refreshing sparkles of spontaneity and inventiveness that carried the melody a little farther from the underlying chords/harmonic structure and that allowed the piece to "breath" a little more in those sections.

Overall, I liked the composition very well.

And, overall, I liked the arrangement, quite a lot -- that's a pretty good sounding virtual orchestra you have there -- is it ok to ask which one it is? Garritan? Or one of the others? (If you prefer to keep it a trade secret, that's OK, too, of course. ;) )

One little thing, particularly in light of your last track that I listened to: if I were you I would watch myself carefully to make sure I did not over-use the orchestra hits... they're really effective -- in small doses. But if one uses them to propel the song, I think there's a danger in sounding like a cliche'd 1990's film soundtrack.

But, again, overall, quite enjoyable, effective, and pretty impressive sounding.

• Members

Awesome!! I loved it! That was killer. I really liked the sound of the orchestra as well. The drums sound really impressive in the background and add a lot to the song. I thoroughly enjoyed that! Keep it up! :thu:

• Members
Very nice, Javier!

Overall, I liked the composition very well.

OOHH!!! THANKS Blue2Blue

It enchants that you write again, that to me is signal that it interests my compositions at least to you or that a little ustan to you. Your commentary is something complicated, but I understand enough what you say. For my it is necessary opinions like yours to learn more and more.

Gracias!!!!!

• Members

Awesome!! I loved it! That was killer. I really liked the sound of the orchestra as well. The drums sound really impressive in the background and add a lot to the song. I thoroughly enjoyed that! Keep it up!
:thu:

It cheers much to me that you have liked my song, is a pleasure to listen people like your, thank you very much friend.

• Members

Muy buena composicion Javier. :thu:

Super intensa, especialmente en 1:10, el snare se oye muy bien en el fondo.

Al parecer tienes un dominio increible en tus composiciones por que la anterior tambien estuvo muy buena pero en realidad esta me gusto mucho mas. De donde sacas esos "Strings"? Se aprecia diferencia (como si fuera una orquesta real!)

De hecho, blue2blue pregunta que programa usas (si alguno) para la orchesta y si no es secreto! hehehehe (por eso menciono el nombre de Garritan)

O usas el Korg y con el haces todo esto.

Sigue creando buenos soundtracks.

Este me lo disfrute mucho!

Thanks!

Archived