Jani Lane Drunk on stage. God this is horrible...

Romanian Reaper

• Members

Jani Lane is a very Underated songwriter ..

Take April 2031, Andy Warhol was right, Stronger Now ..the problem is those albums Dog Eat Dog .Ultraphobic were not seen as popular as the big Hair Cherry Pie.

the clips of these shows .are awful .People should get thier money back and Jani if he has class would post an apology of the Website , and get some help .

Now . Bret Micheals IMO is just a complete idiot, and everytime my wife watches Rock o Love, I am amazed at just what an arrogant ass with little moral Character he is

• Members

Warrant did suck....I hated that {censored}ing band, they were part of the decline of quality cockrock...Warrant, Firehouse, Poison, etc.

As far as how he looks, here's a newsflash for you nuggets: for "most" people, your metabolism slows way down in your late thirties....all the {censored} food and alchohol starts to add up, unless you bust your balls running and lifting, which Jani probably doesn't do.

Poison came out way before Warrant, Firehouse, etc. "Look what the cat dragged in" came out back in 86' if I'm not mistaken.

• Members

Jesus {censored}, Warrant was kind of a cheesy band, but they were heavy for late '80s, corporate hair metal (especially Uncle Tom's Cabin, shame to see him {censored} up their best tune), and at least that guy used to be able to sing his ass off. Talk about blowing out your voice...

• Members

Not kidding, they had a couple respectable late '80s hair metal tunes. I know it's cool to {censored} on things that are or have ever been popular, but compare Warrant to, say, Limp Bizkit and it's pretty clear that some bands have no credibility while others merely have little. Warrant is one of those with "little."

I'm guessing most of the people flat-out hating on Warrant were probably listening to Anthrax, Slayer, Metallica, etc. tapes at the time and wondering why the {censored} the radio couldn't play more brutal stuff. Perhaps when you were 15 you hated Warrant, but ask yourself - do you really give a {censored} one way or another about Warrant now?

Is it not, at least, effortless to admit that he used to have a good rock voice and now he's basically competing with the least sonorous hobo in the subway for Worst Singer 2008?

Archived