My cat peed on my EVH Phase 90

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

Long story short, my cat got {censored}ed up by some wild animal and we had to seperate her to let her recover. The vet even had to put a tube in to drain a bad abscess. So she was all wacked out on meds and apparently thought my pedal board was the litter box. She survived. The EVH Phase 90 didn't.

I couldn't even get mad cause she was pretty messed up. On top of being a dumb animal.

It was funny when she went to poop. She got bit on the ass and the abscess swelled her hind quarters up. She couldn't poop. She would stand in the litter box grunting and straining until she was so weak she had to be carried around. I wish I would have recorded that {censored}. Or lack of.:facepalm:

Eric

• Members

It was funny when she went to poop. She got bit on the ass and the abscess swelled her hind quarters up. She couldn't poop. She would stand in the litter box grunting and straining until she was so weak she had to be carried around. I wish I would have recorded that {censored}. Or lack of.
:facepalm:

Eric

damn that sucks , but :lol:

• Members

Sorry about your kitty and pedal.

My cats are completely banned from where my gear is... by my dog. I actually trust her ever since the night she was chewing on a plugged in extension cord. Socks, stuffed animals, rabbits, guinnea pigs, cats all are in serious danger though.

• Members

I used to think that, but all my cats rule. They all are totally different, but all of them are really social like a dog would be. The one that got messed up is really dainty, but she walks like the bulldog from the Tom and Jerry cartoons.

I keep my stuff closed off from the animals but she had to be confined and that was the only place I could put her. That was a good pedal too. I love to use it with some delay for a vicious lead tone.

I've never heard a cat grunting when it tried to use the bathroom. It was funny as hell and a little pathetic too.

cats = fail

Sorry bout the pedal. That's why I keep my {censored} locked up and away from the animals.

Archived