and j:love:nez soduh root burr

I know ur all hungry:p

snax019.jpg

snaxhamz.jpg

snaxbayconz.jpg

can u tastez et? :love: wat r u eating?

• Members

wat for?

i dont think i can. my metrocard expired last night and i cant afford a new one:cry:
:cry:

my mom was headin in to go for a job interview somewhere uptown i was probably gonna chill around sam ash, guitar center, rudys and everything else on 48th st :lol: and if its still early enough maybe take a ride to ultrasound on 30th st cuz i havent been there yet :cry: then meet up with her when shes done :lol:

still on a budget dude :(

• Members

Great sammich.. Do those sodas have caffeine?

the bottle says caffine free :thu: they are absolutely the best root beer ive had :love:, and ive tried all of them:lol: honestly each drink is made with pure sugar cane and its so tastey unlike any other drink out ! get one and youll understand my :love: obsession with jones soda

• Members
rudys seems really chill, honestly i went in there like a month ago and they were really nice answered all my questions never came off snobish or cocky and stuckup. its def different compared to the stories of the older rudys with asshole clerks and {censored}
:lol:

When I was in there the guy seemed to always have that "asshole smirk" that some people have :mad: Maybe he didnt like my british accent? :poke:

Mannys was cool though the sales guy plugged me into a Line 6 and said "dude the insane patch is awesome for metal bro" or something like that :lol::facepalm:

• Members

When I was in there the guy seemed to always have that "asshole smirk" that some people have
:mad:
Maybe he didnt like my british accent? :poke:

Mannys was cool though the sales guy plugged me into a Line 6 and said "dude the insane patch is awesome for metal bro" or something like that
:lol::facepalm:

itz cuz ur not teh new yawker :poke: but i still :love: u

Archived