who here on HCAF drives a Hummer and wat is your main setup?

Devinstation

• Members
Chuck Norris hates hummer's, he rides a {censored}in' unicorn named Rocky. And if you call him a bitch he will snap your neck and feed it to Rocky.

Don't start talking about chuck's omnipotence in order to draw attention away at your thread title failure!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

blargh!:lol:

• Members
When chuck norris walks in water, he doesn't get wet, the water gets chuck norris'd
:lol:

Chuck Norris doesn't walk in water, he walks on it. And if he starts to sink, he hits it with a roundhouse and tells it to... solidify?

I fail:cry:

• Members

"A Handicap parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there."

:D

• Members
VinceV.jpg

I am thinking of buying this guitar from this guy. He drives a Hummer so he should be OK right? He told me he has to ship it from prison, but that he snuck it in by taking it apart and stuffing the pieces in his ass. And that his cellmate/lover Scruffy was the roadie for Megadeath and he put the guitar back together, and it plays like a dream ... but that it smells a bit like poo :(

• Members

I love the tuners under the bridge!!! 2 necks isn't enough for me, bro!!

And why the spartan pickup/knob combo? After going to that excess with that monstrosity, why not at least throw a tone knob or even another pickup on there.

Archived