OT: Make Fun of My Writing! Honest Criticism Wanted!

Devinstation

• Members
haha, I would have just brought my laptop and surfed for pr0n teh whole class
:o

Well we had to e-mail everyone in the class our stuff, so when I showed up for class I read off my lap top. I would look at guitars and amps most of the time because people sat behind me. One guy who sat off to my back-right kept making comments about what was on my screen, so I put this pick up in full screen:

ButtSex.jpg

• Members
Well we had to e-mail everyone in the class our stuff, so when I showed up for class I read off my lap top. I would look at guitars and amps most of the time because people sat behind me. One guy who sat off to my back-right kept making comments about what was on my screen, so I put this pick up in full screen:

ButtSex.jpg

awsome :lol:

Goatse woulda been a good starting place for people who wouldnt STFU, but you shoulda emailed 2 girls one cup as a hidden attachment to all the people in your class :idea:

• Members
awsome
:lol:

Goatse woulda been a good starting place for people who wouldnt STFU, but you shoulda emailed 2 girls one cup as a hidden attachment to all the people in your class
:idea:

Eh, the teacher was on the mailing list too. Plus I think sending pron on the Coastal server would piss them off.

Unless they were into that sort of thing.

• Members
On both of them, thats insane.

For one of the state tests in High School I wrote an Essay on the joys of farting and got a 4 out of 5 which is the highest I've ever scored on the state stuff.

We did a benchmark test which had absolutely no impact on our classes, grades etc. so for the essay with the "How to lower crime rate"prompt, I stated death penalty should be enforced for children, and for minor crimes :lol:

I scored above proficient :o

• Members
We did a benchmark test which had absolutely no impact on our classes, grades etc. so for the essay with the "How to lower crime rate"prompt, I stated death penalty should be enforced for children, and for minor crimes
:lol:

I scored above proficient
:o

With the way the over-population trend is, it may not be a bad idea to go ahead and cut the bad apples before they get a chance to really sprout you know what I mean?

Archived