NAD-Ohh Canada...

Durango_Kid

• Members

Well it' more like 2 days ago but I just I just gave my new Traynor YCS50 it's first good workout and I have to say that I have never been more at peace with an amp selection.

I'm actually breathing easier and more relaxed now because I feel like the never ending search may finally be over.

For comparison-here's the run down on what I've been through in the past couple years.

Peavey Classic 20

Fender Super 60 (Red Knb)

Vox AD50

Marshall JCM 800(1983)

Traynor YCV40WR

Fender Pro Reverb

Orange Tiny Terror

Epiphone Valve Jr.

I've tried countless otherrs and NOTHING matches the overall sound quality, features and versaltility of this amp.

I was particularly a little skeptical of trying this amp cause to be honest I wasn't very excited abut my other Traynor. Clean was decent but the Ddstorsion had a harsh quality about the mids that just didn't sit well with me.

This new series improves drastically on both channels and there so many subtle variations that all sound good, and have a place. It's got sweetness and Balls! Helluva value.:thu:

• Members

Happy New Amp Day! Did you break in the speaker? there's a method on the Celestion website which I think works pretty well.

Edit: (about taking so long for a response)BTW, Americans only applaud other Americans and look down on anything not American. Since Traynor is a Canadian Company.. no love.

Archived