NEW SONGGG!@! DROP TUNED BROOTULZ INSIDE@!@

nitrous2400

• Members
pfft tbh ur moms not even blowjob worthy
bag.gif

obviously she was so desparate for secks, and she {censored}ed the first idi:freak:t that made it to her {censored}in bedroom/ livingroom/ kitchen/ trailer without committin suicide from the stench from her fat f:olds...

oh yeah and 13yrs later u were born just as dumb as yo pappy
:freak:

nitr:ouspwnt :lol:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've never listened to the acacia strain, to be honest.

But I love ALL three of you guys. : )

Great collaboration.

It's not a tone that I'd use, (dur!) but I thought it was great, how close does that sound to how it actually sounds in the room?

also

drop g- HOW? I can't get lower than C without my guitar becoming unplayable. (I use 12's)

• Members

I've never listened to the acacia strain, to be honest.

But I love ALL three of you guys. : )

Great collaboration.

It's not a tone that I'd use, (dur!) but I thought it was great, how close does that sound to how it actually sounds in the room?

also

drop g- HOW? I can't get lower than C without my guitar becoming unplayable. (I use 12's)

hai v:love:ltaire:wave:

im glad you like it :) umm ill be honest it doesnt even come close to as angry and dynamic as in the room. I really cant put it in words when the vht and mesa are goin at the same time... its just like earthshattering, and honestly i wouldnt have it any other way now:lol: one day u shud come to ny ur not too far lemme know when ur round so we can hang:idea: oh and the sig has tons of tons of diff sounds that ud dig from fender clean to classic rock to teh br00tulist br00tz

and yeah for Drop g im runnin a custom setup of strings 14-70s :thu: the guitar plays awesome, and its not how ud expect it to be, considering the size of the strings, its very comfortable after the initial jump and before u know it u build up the speed and dexterity and it becomes normal:thu:

• Members

In all seriousness, I love dropped C but everything starts sounding retarded and slow at A. wheres the rip

A is cool if you have the right gear and call play well. If you are all sloppy and have an 8" speaker, A will sound like crap.

• Members

In all seriousness, I love dropped C but everything starts sounding retarded and slow at A. wheres the rip

true, well thats fine. i play in dropped c alot too but theres no reason to be a {censored}in dick :poke: thats just plain rude man. post a clip up some time i wanna hear your t:love:nez :thu:

Archived