my christmas tune

mickeydean

• Members

Some nice touches in this... the Santa/UFO connection isn't brand new, of course, but there's lots of fun little details here, lyrically. And some fine fine playing. As wow as the little solo is, though, I wasn't sure it fit as well as it might have...

I was thinking I might have heard this before -- and when we got to the part where you wished all your friends "at Mp3.com" a merry Christmas, it fell into place. :D Good to hear it again after all these years!

PS... it slipped on to "Big Rigs"... man, I'd forgotten but... you play some mean guitar!

• Members

Some nice touches in this... the Santa/UFO connection isn't brand new, of course, but there's lots of fun little details here, lyrically. And some fine fine playing. As wow as the little solo is, though, I wasn't sure it fit as well as it might have...

I was thinking I might have heard this before -- and when we got to the part where you wished all your friends "at Mp3.com" a merry Christmas, it fell into place.
:D
Good to hear it again after all these years!

PS... it slipped on to "Big Rigs"... man, I'd forgotten but... you play some
mean
guitar!

thanks very much. i hate that solo. it really only proves one thing. don't drink and record. the first thing that goes is taste lol.

• Members

Well... it's a great little solo... for
some
song.
:D

I'd try to steal more of your licks... but I can't listen that fast.
;)

And thanks for the reminder of the
good ol days
at Mp3.com... some fun times in the court of Camelot.

yeah if i had it to do over i should have bot loaded my own tunes during PfP like a lot of guys did.

i got my integrity, they have a couple hundred thousand dollars.

i need to go cry some more. thanks again.

Archived