LOL@Craigslist scammers..

IPlayMetronome

• Members

This is completely ridiculous.After my 1st ever craigslist ad,in less than 10 minutes here come the scammers.First the guy asks if its available for pickup,i tell him yes,and than this...

Love the intentional misspellings and overall {censored}ty grammer:facepalm:

Hello ... I really appreciate your response to my mail.I want you toconsider it sold, pls do withdraw the advert from craigslist to avoiddisturbance.i would ave love to come over to your location but due tofact that i just got married last weak and am plaining to head for myhoneymoon somewhere in hawaii. so,I want you to know that i will bepaying via bankcertified check .I will need you to provide me with the following.information to facilitate the mailing of the check . 1.Your full name2.Your mailing address be it residential address 3.Your phone number.**I will like you to know that you will not be responsible forshipping i will have my mover come over as soon as you have the checkThanks.........#2066662058 -- Goodday,l love to buy the item you posted on craigslist.the conditionand the price ..as describes is okay.reply if the item is still up forsale.thanks

• Members

They "accidentally" have their "bank" make a check out for the wrong amount, and expect you to refund the difference IMMEDIATELY. For example, $4000 instead of $400. The idea being that people are stupid enough to send out the difference before your bank can find out that it's a forged check. So, you send them $3600 and a week later your bank says that the check didn't clear, so you're out $4 grand.

Archived