Bogner Uberschall Clips!!!

Dimebag11

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well it may have just been his settings as well. I don't like his results with the Uber either.

Yea, you probably won't like many of my clips then....bc, I dial in a certain tone I have in my head so, my clips no matter what amp will have similar qualities.

• Members
...send it to me ahead your arrival at Ampfest.
:thu:
I'll bring it with me to Ampfest then send it back to you afterwards. It'll work out perfectly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol:

-Ans-

I'm about 75% sure I'm still going to make it.

If that's the case then I'm willing to do that Sir Ansley ;)

• Members

Dude I know you were toying with the idea of getting a Bogner so let me say this...if you ever want something in the vein of an Uber but still prefer the clarity and tightness of a VHT, consider the Mako MAK2(dorado).

Clarity and punch of a VHT with the evil voicing and low end of a Bogner.

duuude! it's been a while since you've cruised these parts

the mako sounds like it would fit right in here and casa del kinggeoff what's the price/wait time like? I liked the idea of an Uber because I can just pick one up from a store

(not that any of this would take place in the near future anyway :cop: but...)

• Members
duuude! it's been a while since you've cruised these parts

the mako sounds like it would fit right in here and casa del kinggeoff what's the price/wait time like? I liked the idea of an Uber because I can just pick one up from a store

(not that any of this would take place in the near future anyway
:cop:
but...)

What up man?

Yeah it's nice not to pop in 5 days a week. This place can get on your nerves after a while.

For future reference, in case you have interest in a Mako, the price is $2250 and the build time depends on how busy drewski is. It's usually no longer than 3 months. He belted mine out in a little over 2 months. Definately worth the wait and the price is fair considering what you are getting. It's not your average mass produced amp that you can get anywhere. Every single component on that amp is top shelf. You can feel AND hear the quality :thu:

• Members

Yea, you probably won't like many of my clips then....bc, I dial in a certain tone I have in my head so, my clips no matter what amp will have similar qualities.

Not true, I just didn't like the character of the Mako at all so I really don't think I'd blame that on you. Now the Uber I think you just needed more time with.

I've really liked other clips you did. Just not those.

Archived