Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb - WOW!!!

clund

• Members
I use a DRRI at church and that amp is amazing. I had killer tone this morning. Fulldrive II, Keeley Baked TS-9, Carbon Copy and Analogman Clone Chorus.

One of the best amps ever made. Turn it up and it's fat and warm with sparkling highs. Turn the reverb on 2 or so and you've got a nice deep 3-D tone.

I'll buy one some day. It's so light and compact and VERY loud.
:cool:

I'm taking the twin to church next week. I hope I have good of results as you did.

• Members
I'm taking the twin to church next week. I hope I have good of results as you did.

I have the Deluxe behind me about 12' with it turned to the back of the stage. I can still hear it well because I've got it cranked and sound leaks through the back of the amp. I've also got my sound coming through my monitor.
My singer uses a Bassman and turns it to the back of the stage as well. Puts a screen to cover the back of the amp. He cranks it up as well. We get killer tones and we don't blow the audience away. The sound guys love us.

That Twin is going to be loud. You may want to screen it at church. Unless you can get a nice tone with a good quality pedal.:cool:

Archived