"Touched" - Piano & Strings

Johnny-Boy

• Members

I had listened (but not commented) on your "first try" with the strings
and I did not notice the things DH mentioned
... I just thought the piece was beautiful (and it is) and enjoyed it completely.

The piano only version is now in my Playlist @ work too!

Thanks.

I might have been overly critical of the piece. However, I would not have done that unless I believed in it. With that said, I hope for Johnny-Boy and others that I do not come across as an overly critical person. I just listened to this piece and saw MORE potential in it than what (I thought) it was giving. Anyways, forgive me if I went beyond HC protocol.

• Members

I might have been overly critical of the piece. However, I would not have done that unless I believed in it. With that said, I hope for Johnny-Boy and others that I do not come across as an overly critical person. I just listened to this piece and saw MORE potential in it than what (I thought) it was giving. Anyways, forgive me if I went beyond HC protocol.

NAhh, I don't think you were overly critical.

It's always good to have people that offer constructive criticism. In fact, Johnny-Boy did went back and made some changes because of it so it was useful criticism and not a "You suck, bla bla bla bla" ;)

And BTW, ... what HC protocols?!?! :p

Archived