Cameron Amp Vid

Slim Jim

• Members

The amp sounds great...what other amps sound like this...not for $3k?

Anyone else who makes superplexis. Since Lee Jackson doesn't return my emails, I'd try Scotty Splawn. Don't mention the Bible though...

Splawn is the working man's Cameron. My personal amp-building hero for $1k less than Cameron. That being said, Mark Cameron builds amps the likes of which very few men can create. For that scrilla though, I'd be working with Cornford, myself.

• Members

I miss Lee Jackson amps. Once upon a time, he was the king of super-Marshalls. Very cool guy and awesome products, before corporate interests turned his products to flimsy PCB bull{censored}. I wish he did today what Scott Splawn does.

That being said, I think Splawn makes great products as well.

• Members

Anyone else who makes superplexis. Since Lee Jackson doesn't return my emails, I'd try Scotty Splawn. Don't mention the Bible though...

Splawn is the working man's Cameron. My personal amp-building hero for $1k less than Cameron. That being said, Mark Cameron builds amps the likes of which very few men can create. For that scrilla though, I'd be working with Cornford, myself.

I liked my Splawn Competition when I had it and would probably buy a Splawn again but in my opinion I haven't heard a Splawn get that certain tone that a Cameron can get. Watch the DIO Live in New York DVD and listen to "Killing the Dragon". That is Cameron tone.

Archived