Why werent Probot bigger?

AgentOrange

• Members

Ive had that shake your blood song in my head all day so dug out the disc and theres some serious tunes on there, Dave Ghrol is a talented dude.

[YOUTUBE]wKXuhuEl8CE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]z_DS8Fc0w0c[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]nzzY1kVx2tc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]7TTS5B8Qdaw[/YOUTUBE]

There was a ton of hype when the disc first hit, but hardly anyone bought it over here, maybe its different in the states

James

• Members

I think it was just meant to be a small side project, really. I doubt that Dave Ghrol has any credibility with metal guys and Foo Fighter fans probably do not enjoy the vocalizations of Cronos or King Diamond.

• Members

I think it went over pretty well. I mean not everyone on the disc are huge stars besides Lemmy and I guess King Diamond.. I mean T.Warrior, Lee Dorian, Cronos etc., are well known dudes, but in a much smaller community.. And Probot was only a one-off project, so of course it wasnt going to grow..

But besides all that, it did have some killer tracks on there.. Definitely worth a listen for thos ewho never heard it or about it..

• Members

Well i know it was never intended to be massive, but im really just saying its a shame its not more well known. I know they could never have toured in the way the disc presented the band to promote it, but hardly anyone bought it over here, which is a shame.

James

Archived