Friday Night... What ya Drinking tonight then?

Marshredder

• Members

Man, I totally forgot it was Friday. Time for a bottle for riesling. Never tried/heard of the brand before, 50th Latitude, but I suspect it's crap. It did, however, have the least suspicious label of of the lot of 'em at the store, so we'll see how it goes.

• Members

Man, I totally forgot it was Friday. Time for a bottle for riesling. Never tried/heard of the brand before, 50th Latitude, but I suspect it's crap. It did, however, have the least suspicious label of of the lot of 'em at the store, so we'll see how it goes.

i actually had some riesling from sam's that was super cheap a while back, and it was astonishingly good

• Members

I had a bunch of Guinness (pouring it out of the can is much more like draught than that weird bottled Guinness). Now I am out of beer and eyeballing the unopened bottle of Bushmills...if I start on that, I may have a rough morning...

• Members

This is week 5 of no booze, so it's Aquafina Flavor Splash water or plain seltzer water.

As I tell my friends I haven't QUIT drinking, I'm just not drinking right now. Trying to lose weight, and 3/4 gallon of Margaritas or 12-18 Yuengling's in a night keeps ma' bely bigger than I want.

Archived