I need advise on traffic (SoCal)

wolfspider

• Members

Claremont as in North OC or Clairemont in San Diego?

If you're talking about Claremont then it's just 605 to 10 east. Shouldn't be too bad. Avoid morning and afternoon rush hour. Maybe 30 minutes?

If you're talking about Clairemont San Diego then same thing. Just avoid morning and afternoon gridlock. If you're coming from Norwalk then you're going to come from the 5 to 805. 1 hour and 45 minutes about? Depends on traffic. You'll usually hit traffic somewhere in Orange-ish and maybe Del Mar. I usually try to make the drive from LA to SD or SD to LA between 11am and 4pm or after 6pm. Even if you leave after 6pm you might hit some remnants of traffic.

• Members
Claremont as in North OC or Clairemont in San Diego?

If you're talking about Claremont then it's just 605 to 10 east. Shouldn't be too bad. Avoid morning and afternoon rush hour. Maybe 30 minutes?

If you're talking about Clairemont San Diego then same thing. Just avoid morning and afternoon gridlock. If you're coming from Norwalk then you're going to come from the 5 to 805. 1 hour and 45 minutes about? Depends on traffic. You'll usually hit traffic somewhere in Orange-ish and maybe Del Mar. I usually try to make the drive from LA to SD or SD to LA between 11am and 4pm or after 6pm. Even if you leave after 6pm you might hit some remnants of traffic.

yep from Norwalk, CA 90650 to Clairemont 92111 i think.

1 hr 45 mins? wow that's sick bro :eek: i searched on the google maps and it said 20 min. :facepalm:

• Members

I don't know where 92173 is. The drive isn't bad if it's your first time. If you keep your eyes peeled while driving through Pendleton you might see some Apaches or something. You also get to see the titty nukes in San Onofre. That's about it though. What's your business in San Diego anywho? If you have time to stop at places to eat I know some pretty bomb places. I've been down here for about 3 years now.

• Members
I don't know where 92173 is. The drive isn't bad if it's your first time. If you keep your eyes peeled while driving through Pendleton you might see some Apaches or something. You also get to see the titty nukes in San Onofre. That's about it though. What's your business in San Diego anywho? If you have time to stop at places to eat I know some pretty bomb places. I've been down here for about 3 years now.

We're all lol'ing here :lol:

I need to pick up a package at Norwalk for this Research Company that hired our services (our family bussiness) and then going to Clairemont for a signature and theeennn i have to go to Las Americas Park or something like that for another signature (this time of the Manager) :confused: and finally take a flight to Houston to be there Before 8 A.M. next day

I have a cousin there but he's not at home right now, I also called him because the other guitarist of my band wants a amp from someone who lives there... he must be in his office :idk:

• Members

Better than sitting in an office or classroom (in my case) all day. Here are the titty nukes I was talking about. It's actually a nuclear power plant...

DCcook1.jpg

Of course, it looks like two random titties propped up when you're on the freeway. From the sound of your journey it sounds like you should probably leave Norwalk around 11pm. Depending on how long it takes for those people to sign it you should be done by afternoon-ish easily. Stop by Ocean Beach pier cafe for some tasty but expensive lobster tacos and watch the sunset.

• Members
Better than sitting in an office or classroom (in my case) all day. Here are the titty nukes I was talking about. It's actually a nuclear power plant...

DCcook1.jpg

Of course, it looks like two random titties propped up when you're on the freeway. From the sound of your journey it sounds like you should probably leave Norwalk around 11pm. Depending on how long it takes for those people to sign it you should be done by afternoon-ish easily. Stop by Ocean Beach pier cafe for some tasty but expensive lobster tacos and watch the sunset.

Yes i will Man, thanks! :thu:

Archived