What would be some suggestions for a GOOD acoustic amp that fits on a MIC STAND?

myname1

• Members

I have seen the AER alpha and it is a great amp, but are there any other acoustic guitar amps out there that can put out decently like the AER Alpha....yet small enough to fit on a mic stand?

The reason I ask is because my space would be limited if I got TWO amps onstage ( I will already have a Mesa Boogie Lonestar 2x12) and a mic stand mountable acoustic guitar amp that put out at decent levels would be ideal.

One thing I see the AER Alpha lacks, is a tweeter. Are there any that have a tweeter that are mic stand mountable???

I would be playing it with a Taylor 312 CE and LR Baggs M1A in hole pickup with a LR Baggs para DI and Visual sound liquid chorus and echo for effects.

Here is one I am considering even though it does not fit on a mic stand....A Ultrasound AG-30 30 watt acoustic guitar amp. Not bad for the price!

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/UltraSound-AG30-30W-Acoustic-Guitar-Amp?sku=488500

• Members

I have seen the AER alpha and it is a great amp, but are there any other acoustic guitar amps out there that can put out decently like the AER Alpha....yet small enough to fit on a mic stand?

The reason I ask is because my space would be limited if I got TWO amps onstage ( I will already have a Mesa Boogie Lonestar 2x12) and a mic stand mountable acoustic guitar amp that put out at decent levels would be ideal.

One thing I see the AER Alpha lacks, is a tweeter. Are there any that have a tweeter that are mic stand mountable???

I would be playing it with a Taylor 312 CE and LR Baggs M1A in hole pickup with a LR Baggs para DI and Visual sound liquid chorus and echo for effects.

Here is one I am considering even though it does not fit on a mic stand....A Ultrasound AG-30 30 watt acoustic guitar amp. Not bad for the price!

Never mind...I will find one myself...don't know why I ever bothered to post!

Archived