G12T-75's or Man-O-Wars

djpatb

• Members

none of the above. but if I would have to choose one of them its the G12T-75, better resale value

Yeah, I know. I've never liked the 75's...but I'm looking for some high powered speakers other than the usual G12H30's that I use...and I thought I'd see how the Eminence options were.

• Members

What's wrong with the G12H30's? I really like those speakers!

:confused:

I like them a lot too...but when I'm pushing tons of watts through them they start to get a little flubby on the bottom. So...just looking for some decent higher wattage options.

• Members

I like them a lot too...but when I'm pushing tons of watts through them they start to get a little flubby on the bottom. So...just looking for some decent higher wattage options.

Well the Wizard is kind of the G12h30 equivalant. Of course they aren;t the same, but I like the G12h30's and I also really liked the Wizard's. As another poster mentioned the Wizard and Legend V12's are my favorite Emi's. THose are the one's I would go with. The Man-O-War's are only slightly cheaper than the Celestion T75 and IMO, I think the 75 sounds better. The Man-o-war was one of my least favorite Emi speaker's. And go figure I like the Celestion G12t75. So they are pretty different to me..

• Members

Well the Wizard is kind of the G12h30 equivalant. Of course they aren;t the same, but I like the G12h30's and I also really liked the Wizard's. As another poster mentioned the Wizard and Legend V12's are my favorite Emi's. THose are the one's I would go with. The Man-O-War's are only slightly cheaper than the Celestion T75 and IMO, I think the 75 sounds better. The Man-o-war was one of my least favorite Emi speaker's. And go figure I like the Celestion G12t75. So they are pretty different to me..

Thanks for your input...I really know nothing about the Emi speakers. I've read good things about the Private Jacks too.

• Members

Thanks for your input...I really know nothing about the Emi speakers. I've read good things about the Private Jacks too.

Yeah, actually those would be my favorite speaker's, if I could have just got them to mic up as good as they sounded in the room.. IN the room, they sounded {censored}ing perfect. And for the life of me I couldn't get that tone onto my recording's.

Archived