Cassie's Song

travis coats

• Members

I like it overall... I wasn't sold on the main synth pad... a wee bit too new-agey for my taste. (Maybe it was all the time I did in my own ambient electronica one man echo loop band with my old Kawaii K4 which was loaded with goopy pads... I mighta over done it back then. ;) )

Crucially, I really like the tight high bass figure, since it's pretty much the primary motif.

Good stuff.

;)

• Members

Thanks for the comments blue. I was really going for that ambient vibe, something a little more structured and smooth than most of what I write. I really enjoyed writing this one. I had a fever the last few days...sick as hell, and yet I have written like 5 tunes. Go figure.

• Members
Thanks for the comments blue. I was really going for that ambient vibe, something a little more structured and smooth than most of what I write. I really enjoyed writing this one. I had a fever the last few days...sick as hell, and yet I have written like 5 tunes. Go figure.

I used to sometimes have creative bursts when I was hung over. Sometimes being off center seems to provoke a creative response.

• Members

I don't like it, to out there for me. Not because is not good.

Thanks for being honest Nes, I wasn't expecting the "too far out there" thought on this one. I must just be intrinsically too far out there myself. This was actually, to me, one of my more "normal" pieces.:)

Archived