OT: Musicians Friend sale .. Brian May Signature guitar

RiffDaemon

• Members

The Brian May Sig guitar was biting my balls at $800

... now it's on sale at $700 :cry:

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Brian-May-Signature-Electric-Guitar?sku=512637

Dammit, Musicians Friend .... dammit! I don't need to blow the cash, but this is tempting. It has the same neck scale as my Washburns but with insane fret access and a multitude of pickup options.

:mad:

• Members

I want the Gibson Faded Explorer they have....

Yeah i like that and the SG. Hell I think it looks better than the more expensive ones. Just would need some pickups and probably a good fret job. I want the SG faded myself but it's got dots in the fretboard. I hate anything with inlays. I don't mind something at the 12th fret but it just makes it look cheap or something with the dots... to me anyway.

• Members

{censored}ing Shecter and ESP (two companies whose guitars I have NEVER been a fan of) both released a guitar this year I want.

Of course I am the brokest I have ever been in my life.

I wasn't a schecter fan either. Hell I didn't even think the exotic star looked good when I saw it in magazines. I said that don't really fit me. then I played one and had to buy it.. now I own a few schecter guitars. It's like they are just built perfect for 800 dollars.

• Members

Do NOT fuel my VOX gas :poke:

ahh you wouldn't like it , it has a direct record out , speaker out , about the size of a lunch box w/ 15 watts and a killer built in treble booster that also has a direct out to drive another amp . In whitle tolex .

• Members

ahh you wouldn't like it , it has a direct record out , speaker out , about the size of a lunch box w/ 15 watts and a killer built in treble booster that also has a direct out to drive another amp . In whitle tolex .

Ah, haha. I was referring to all VOXes though, especially the AC30CCX2 I've been drooling over for a while now

Archived