Pass along some feedback on my new song "Living On A Memory"

Blues Junior

• Members

I had the into riff for awhile, and just built it into a song. I use an old Zoom PS4 for recording. I mic'd my Traynor YGM3, used my Les Paul and the Menatone King of the Britains for the dirt. Bass is direct as are the vocals. The drum track is the weak link, i just use the loops that are in the Zoom unit. Mixed & mastered in Tracktion.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7208591

Pass along some feedback if y'all could, some pointers, let me know what you really really think...Thx:thu:

• Members

I had the into riff for awhile, and just built it into a song. I use an old Zoom PS4 for recording. I mic'd my Traynor YGM3, used my Les Paul and the Menatone King of the Britains for the dirt. Bass is direct as are the vocals. The drum track is the weak link, i just use the loops that are in the Zoom unit. Mixed & mastered in Tracktion.

Pass along some feedback if y'all could, some pointers, let me know what you really really think...Thx:thu:

Steve Miller Band lives...good stuff...amazing that little recorder has that kind of quality...one or two flat spots in the vocal but not bad at all...you sound like a listner of the 70's rock scene...good gits...good job!!

• Members

Steve Miller Band lives...good stuff...amazing that little recorder has that kind of quality...one or two flat spots in the vocal but not bad at all...you sound like a listner of the 70's rock scene...good gits...good job!!

+1 :)

Yeah, I'm enjoying it.

I'm gonna have to listen closer and hear the lyrics better.

Archived