Anyone order the Jazz look-a-likes from InTuneGP?

mparsons

• Members

I use them all the time. They are in another material than the dunlop jazz and does not have beveled edges, it feels alittle more rough in the hand and doesnt slip as the dunlop tend to do. Checking size, they are about the same but feels alittle larger due to the non beveled edges. Soundwise I percieve I get more attack with the intunegp ones but I guess the difference is quite small.

Not native english speaker but hope it makes sense. :)

• Members

I use them all the time. They are in another material than the dunlop jazz and does not have beveled edges, it feels alittle more rough in the hand and doesnt slip as the dunlop tend to do. Checking size, they are about the same but feels alittle larger due to the non beveled edges. Soundwise I percieve I get more attack with the intunegp ones but I guess the difference is quite small.

Not native english speaker but hope it makes sense.
:)

LOL, your english is better then some on here who speak it as their first language.

The closest style pick they have to the jazz III is the gripp X-XJ. How do you know how many your buying? What does the "quantity" mean when it says 1-1 , 7-16, etc.....? and what size did you get? They dont have 1.30

• Members

I'd probably get 1.5. That's the closest to 1.38.

You order in a gross... or units of 144. Fantastic for me as I lose picks like a mother{censored}er :lol:

They are going to mail me a free pick so I can check it out and make sure I like it, and then if I do, I'll order it.

• Members

I'd probably get 1.5. That's the closest to 1.38.

You order in a gross... or units of 144. Fantastic for me as I lose picks like a mother{censored}er
:lol:

They are going to mail me a free pick so I can check it out and make sure I like it, and then if I do, I'll order it.

I just got 2 6 packs of the jazz III's, now im down to about 3 of those picks.

Do I just email them askin for a pick to get a free one?

Remember If I buy them which I prob will ,, I was gunna send you one. :cop:

Archived