Rough, ROUGH song from my band, 6505 and Krankenstein.

Chrisjd

• Members

This is a very {censored}ty representation of my current band, it is a new song done with an open air, center of the room mic that we just started playing last week and dont have it down yet. I started this band years ago but it fell by the way-side for a while, back on full throttle now though.

No vocals as of now.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=923893

• Members

This is a very {censored}ty representation of my current band, it is a new song done with an open air, center of the room mic that we just started playing last week and dont have it down yet. I started this band years ago but it fell by the way-side for a while, back on full throttle now though.

No vocals as of now.

Sounds good for a rough mix, were you playing through both amps at the same time?

• Members

Neato!

You guys should buy a Zoom H2 and record your rehearsals. It will sound 100 times better. Plus you could use it to capture ideas.

I find it interesting that you think your K+ is as mean as your Cobra. Does it beat out your Peavey IYO?

Cool i will look at that mic and see what I can find.

The Kstein isn't better than the peavey. The KT88s make it bolder sounding. Both are mean as hell. The stein is a little clearer.

At the end of the day I would probably take the 6505.

Archived