Can't send a payment through paypal :mad:

wolfspider

• Members

I just bought something on the evilbay but can't send the payment through paypal, i tried 8 times and nothing, a message appeared "This card cannot be used for this transaction. You can complete the checkout with another debit or credit card. Please enter your new card information below."

WTF????? i always pay with that CC and never had a problem before :confused: i talk to my CC company they said there's something wrong with ebay's server, i tried to contact them through the chat and it said "connection to server is lost" :facepalm:

Anyone is having the same problem? :confused:

• Members

you sure you on the real paypal site first and foremost?

other than that, it does happen that sites go down and cant be of any help

my credit card companies online billpay site was down for most of the day

Yep i'm paying through ebay as always do, but also i can't contact ebay through the chat

• Members

I was trying to put up a listing on ebay last week and something like taht happened. Im pretty sure I was putting the card directly into ebay.

I was a little freaked and checked to make sure I was in a legit ebay domain and I was... Tried again 30 minutes later and had no problem with it.

FWIW...

• Members
I was trying to put up a listing on ebay last week and something like taht happened. Im pretty sure I was putting the card directly into ebay.

I was a little freaked and checked to make sure I was in a legit ebay domain and I was... Tried again 30 minutes later and had no problem with it.

FWIW...

Yes,i've been trying to send the payment since 10:30 a.m. but can't do it, {censored}ing ebay :facepalm:

Archived