primeholy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
All Bourbon is sour mash :poke:

Good thing he's drinking Bulliet

:thu:
:thu: That stuff is awesome, I have a Balvenie Double Wood at my house now.

Elijag Craig? Cheap? Their 18 year is my favorite Bourbon, the epitome of Bourbon IMO

The Elijag Craig is cheaper here for some reason. I havent had the 18 yr yet. Since it is all sour mash maybe it is due to it being charcoal mellowed?

• Members

I'm usually in for some Maker's Mark and Coke...I drink diet soda on the rare occasions that I do, because I think a lot of the regular colas are so thick, they're like syrup. Except for making drinks, then it's regular or bust.

However, on a budget, I'm usually down with some Evan Williams.

• Members

Tonight, it's Sauza Anejo Conmemorativo tequila I infused with a bunch of fresh jalapeno peppers to make it spicy, mixed with a bit of pineapple juice.

The sweet and spicy components mix well.

And when I'm done with this, a bottle of Victory Hop Wallop imperial IPA.

• Members

Is it okay to mention tequilas?

One of my staff likes going to Cancun for weekend vacations, and he's brought me three kinds of tequilas.

Cuzano Rojo
Don Julio Reposado
And today: 1800 Anejo.

There was a worm on the CR, and I was excited to try it because I've never had it before. I don't know what really happened but even if I ate before downing that last shot with the worm (and chewed it), it made me vomit from 12:00 AM til 8 AM, so I had to call my boss to tell her I couldn't make it to work.

The Don Julio Reposado is just about as smooth as the Patron Silver.

I don't know about the 1800 Anejo yet. I had two Monster Lo Carb's earlier that I don't think it was a good idea to have some shots.

• Members

I don't drink alcohol, but i'm so sick and miserable feeling, my friend suggested I get a bottle of scotch.

anyone drink scotch? if so, what? just drink it straight up? i'm an alcohol n00b : ('

also/any suggestions for liquor to make you feel better if you've got a cold?

• Members

I don't drink alcohol, but i'm so sick and miserable feeling, my friend suggested I get a bottle of scotch.

anyone drink scotch? if so, what? just drink it straight up? i'm an alcohol n00b : ('

also/any suggestions for liquor to make you feel better if you've got a cold?

Wild Turkey has a blend with honey in it that may help:confused: I sure wish the thc was legal.

• Members

My parents used to mix whiskey with honey for my older sisters when they were sick:idea:

whiskey and honey! alright, that can most likely be easier achieved.

like, drink enough to get.. drunk or what?

I've never been drunk in the 28 years i've been alive, but i'm so stupidly sick right now that UGHHH.

you know what i mean?

Archived