1x12" stacks lounge

danut

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
that head on the right, what is it?
:confused:

It's a Simul-Satellite. Basically it's a Mark series power section with a simple preamp in a short headshell. You can use it in a stereo setup or standalone. It's got the graphic, tweed/full, and class A/simul switches so it pairs very well with any Mark series amp. Plus you can vary the stereo field by running one amp in Class A and the other in Simul or two different graphic settings.

It's actually a really great standalone amp as well. I use it as a clean amp with my pedalboard. I also use it to record bass!

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Astroturd! Peavey Basic 112 combo converted into a 1x12... and covered with astroturf...

Marshall MG50DFX converted into a head...

Decent practice rig...

l_5aeab63187a74e3a8f75e0136490d939.jpg

l_af16c8c97207401b992cb60cd0f68c9c.jpg

l_526d7050ef48414ca575528e784249d5.jpg

:love::love::love:

I have seen the light!! Lightning has just struck my brain!

Gentlemen... by the end of tomorrow(or whenever i get around to it).. My amp and cab shall be covered in green astroturf!

• Members
:love:

I have seen the light!! Lightning has just struck my brain!

Gentlemen... by the end of tomorrow(or whenever i get around to it).. My amp and cab shall be covered in green astroturf!

Your amps will finally be kitty-kat-proof.

:thu:

• 1 month later...
  • Members
This is my current 1x12 halfstack:

2199new1x12cabbuild006sww6.jpg

The head height is a little odd proportionally for the 1x12 cab. I may just be more used to how it looked atop the old 2x12 though.
:idk:

Looks like i also need to restretch the grillcloth on the head there. In general that stuff doesn't like being applied like tolex, it seems!
:D

-chris

Chris dude. Put some paper 'eyes' on that amp head.

• Members
Are both of those Shiva 1x12 ported cabs ??? The top one looks bigger........or maybe its the camera angle.

I have a Shiva 1x12 and I'm thinking of adding a second one.

Yeah I think I can see the two ports on each of the cab. I want to A/B it with a regular Bogner 1x12 to see if it really makes a difference. Here is my Shiva 1x12 stack:

DSCN1275.jpg

• Moderators

Need to snap a pic of my Train 45 + Mesa Thiele setup. Looks way cooler and less goofy compared to when I had to use that cab with my D120 (though they did sound phenomenal together as long as you weren't directly in front of them). :^|

Archived