Nickelback Fail

John Busbee

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

not really funny, they may make terrible music but they dont deserve to be treated like that. If you dont like it, just sit thru the set and wait for the next act or just dont go.

No one deserves to suffer through an entire Nickelback show. You hear me???? NO ONE!

• Members

not really funny, they may make terrible music but they dont deserve to be treated like that. If you dont like it, just sit thru the set and wait for the next act or just dont go.

{censored} that {censored}, I've seen videos of Hetfield and Kirk being pelted with beer bottles and they kept on playing.

Only douche bags like Axl Rose and the members of Nickleback cry about it.

• Members

completely; the faster they go away, the faster {censored}ty copy cat bands like Hinder, Sucking Able, Theory of a Douchebag, Saliva, et al go away too.
:thu:

They're not going away, as long as they sell zillions of records, and have mammoth youtube views. When I don't like a product, I don't buy it. I don't throw rocks at it.

If you think that's an acceptable practice for voting your preference, then I sincerely hope you establish that at your shows.

• Members

{censored} that {censored}, I've seen videos of Hetfield and Kirk being pelted with beer bottles and they kept on playing.

Only douche bags like Axl Rose and the members of Nickleback cry about it.

(this) times infinity...metal is serious bizness.

Archived