Band Song update .... studio content and stuff

NeverTheMachine

• Members

How is everyone doing here? A few months ago I posted a terrible reference live recording of a work in progress song on here for feedback called "Soul Ground" .. I got a few comments then and I appreciate it still. I deleted that original post because I wanted to delete the files from soundclick and didn't want to waste anyone's time in case they opened the obsolete thread. Since then, got a new bass player, used the name "SOul Ground" as the band name and changed this song to "the wanderer"

Anyway here is the "finished" song http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8043441 You can also try Reverbnation, I think the quality is a bit better there.

I'd appreciate your comments, feedback and critique. I feel like I've played this song so much and listened to mix after mix that I don't even know what the hell to think of the song anymore, let alone what others would.

• Members

Not bad...I like the bass players playing. Pretty long intro...You guys are a band and I understand long intros are common. Actually this one wasn't that long. Some parts were a little off but this was really pretty good. Creative. Good job!

Archived