OT: dropped my cell phone, wont work

bluesboy

• Members

i dropped my cell phone this morning and the battery popped out. This has happened before with no problems, but this time it says "insert smartchip" although the smartchip as fas as i can tell is correctly installed. I really wont have time to buy a new cell phone until the weekend, so is there anything i can do?

• Members

i tried cleaning it a few times, didnt work.

I dont have time during the day to go and {censored} around for three hours at the cell phone store, so i thought id try here first.

Thank you very little for all the dick brain answers and condescending attitudes :thu:

• Members

Smart chip usually I'm not sure if it is relating to the simcard.

Just a thought here, but if you're able to dismantle your phone, if it still works at this time, I believe that maybe there is a connector of some sort which popped off ? It may be easy to plug back, who knows ?

• Members

possibly some sort of connector came lose which reads from the sim port..im sure 1000 little things could go wrong...who the hell knows.

I HATE when something happens to your phone...worst feeling ever. my iphone has taken immense beatings, and works fine luckily.

Archived