Chicagoland forumites.

shredbadtone

• Members

I will be in your fair city for a night on June 4th and need some folks to kick it with as I will be traveling all by lonesome, kind of a bummer but I am on my way to my moms farm in Wis.

I really only want to kick it with people that don't mind watching me get {censored}ED up cuz thats what I am planning on doing with my night. there's a few beers in it for you as a quasi-tour guide as I've been to chicago but with family and it was a while ago. I'm not looking to take the Ferris Bueller tour just some good bars with good beer.

If you are the type of person that likes to take advantage of a drunken man than I'm your ticket! PM me for details.

• Members
I will be in your fair city for a night on June 4th and need some folks to kick it with as I will be traveling all by lonesome, kind of a bummer but I am on my way to my moms farm in Wis.

I really only want to kick it with people that don't mind watching me get {censored}ED up cuz thats what I am planning on doing with my night. there's a few beers in it for you as a quasi-tour guide as I've been to chicago but with family and it was a while ago.
I'm not looking to take the Ferris Bueller tour just some good bars with good beer.

If you are the type of person that likes to take advantage of a drunken man than I'm your ticket! PM me for details.

:lol:

• Members

Maybe we can get an HCAF outing and do this. I'm sure some of the other Chicago dudes would like to do this, too.

It would be badass to meet some folks on here that I've read posts from for years and thought were pretty cool dudes. I will be staying downtown because that is where I get off the train.

I have always wanted to party in Chicago but could never make it happen. Smash on real Chicago food staples and ddrink as much beer and whiskey as possible.

• Members

I might be game if a few are going. I've got work the day after, but I'm always down for a few beers.

Yeah I hope a few are down as well, if I just got one dude meeting up with me it's almost a date.....thats no good.

Plus, the more folks around the better chance for laughs.

• Members

yeah thats the only problem. I'm on vacation, so I'll not have a care in the world.

I should be getting into Chicago around 4 pm according to my train schedule so traffic is going to be a bitch as well.

Its awhile away, theres time to iron {censored} out.

Archived