Blackstar series one 100 NAD!

CFC

• Members

The 100 watter seems like a cool amp but I've heard different opinions on them. Some say they were highly disappointed and some love them.

The 200 watter seems to have way more options but who the hell needs a 200 watt amp, if it truely is 200 watts? It sounds like something Blackstar threw out there to try to impress the kiddies or something. Look it's 200 watts.:eek::facepalm:

Anyway, I am interested in hearing these amps for myself.

• Members

Here is a quick vid of the Blackstar series one 100 head,done real quick into camera mic so sound is not the best,i will do some good vids at the weekend!
:thu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiRw8ZmjJ14

Nice lil clip - is it me or does that sound Splawn "ish"?

BTW re-title that clip and give it more info, put in blackstar 100 or blackstar amp or head or guitar, etc, etc just putting 'blackstar' on youtube makes the search alil bit of a pain

Also how does the built in attenuator work? how does it sound at lower wattage? like 10 watts?

back to the clip it was nice, i noticed pedals, are they strictly effects? any OD or distortion pedals or is it directly from the amp tones? -- Nice clip i cant wait to hear more clips!

:rawk:

• Members

I changed the title on youtube.:thu:

I am gigging the amp tonight so i will let you know about the power reduction.

The only pedal on that clip is the Boss DD-3 Delay so thats just the amp.:thu:

• Members
Here is a quick vid of the Blackstar series one 100 head,done real quick into camera mic so sound is not the best,i will do some good vids at the weekend!
:thu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiRw8ZmjJ14

Well, if I can't tell the sound quality from that vid (even though I still thought it sounded win-like) I can definately gather that the amp has awesome note definition :love:

Archived