KsEfan

Mustaine-who?

• Members
Yeah, but you just described most of the adults on here. Everything that is said they want to fight about it. Gets old. And if your point is proven to be right they get scared of that and just make up something.

Or sometimes they get mad and want to quit arguing but before they do they have to say, "My life is so much cooler than yours." lol It's so lame. Either that or, "People think I'm smart. I'm smarter than you." As if that will actually bother anyone. It just shows they are the ones bothered.

You've spent too much time in this thread :lol:

• Members
You've spent too much time in this thread
:lol:

You're right about that. :lol:

I guess it's just that is the only thing that pisses me off about this place.

It doesn't make me mad when someone doesn't like someone because they disagree with them or something. But it's so stupid to not like someone for {censored} that doesn't exist.

• Members
You're right about that.

I guess it's just that is the only thing that pisses me off about this place.

It doesn't make me mad when someone doesn't like someone because they disagree with them or something. But it's so stupid to not like someone for {censored} that doesn't exist.

No one here matters, that's all you need to know. It's a message board, not actual life. If you get serious around here, people will call you out and tear you apart any given time...... think of HCAF as one big joke :lol:

• Members
No one here matters, that's all you need to know. It's a message board, not actual life. If you get serious around here, people will call you out and tear you apart any given time...... think of HCAF as one big joke

No, theres a few people on here who come on here to fill a void in their life. Trust me. Some people cannot be that psychotic and just be busting balls.

And no I'm not talking about Ron. He's busting balls and having fun and I realize that although sometimes it pisses me off when he changes what I say.

I just learned not to talk in politic threads and {censored} like that. :lol:

• Members
No, theres a few people on here who come on here to fill a void in their life. Trust me. Some people cannot be that psychotic and just be busting balls.

And no I'm not talking about Ron. He's busting balls and having fun and I realize that although sometimes it pisses me off when he changes what I say.

I just learned not to talk in politic threads and {censored} like that.

At least people acknowledge your posts. Half the {censored} I say doesn't even get a response:lol:....I think many are ashamed of me.:thu:

• Members

My point to saying that was, usually when someone doesn't like someone on here, such as KSE fan they always have some bull{censored} reason that isn't even true. It's just stuff people came up with.

No one should give a {censored} what people on here think anyway. But i was always annoyed when I saw people change around the things he said or meant. I mean {censored} if you are going to pick on someone or not like someone for something then let it be something that actually exist.

I'm just busting your balls, coper. ;)

• Members

Like the other guy said, why be a fan of such a generic sound-a-like metalcore group and base your username off of it and idolize the very same instruments that they play? Maybe cuz there's fans for everything, just not my preferences.

he's 15 for christ sakes. When i was 15 i would have clipped ball hair from George Lynch's nuts and wore them around my neck for life.

Archived