Me and my girlfriend just got Netflix!

jlc1587

• Members

Well, since I got off here last night and watched Netflix all night, I can now say I loved it. I got it going through my xbox. I ended up doing it the xbox live way because it was better that way. I'm watching seasons of Miami vice right now along with a few movies. They got a lot of stuff available online that I watch.

As far as them sending me a dvd how long does it take? I've had 6 dvd's selected since yesterday and it still doesn't say any of them has been shipped. I was hoping they would ship one this morning.

The quality is great. It's nice to not tie up my computer doing it. And being able to do it with a remote.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I send discs back in the evening, they get their the following morning and ship my next movies the same day, and the movies arrive the next day...So a 1 day turnaround doesn't seem too bad to me :idk: Buck up the extra bucks for the 3 a day...it's worth it :thu:

I've had netflix for over 5 years and not once have they ever taken over a day to get a movie out to me after i sent mine back...FWIW :thu:

• Members

As far as them sending me a dvd how long does it take? I've had 6 dvd's selected since yesterday and it still doesn't say any of them has been shipped. I was hoping they would ship one this morning.

The quality is great. It's nice to not tie up my computer doing it. And being able to do it with a remote.

Where I live, I get my blu-rays 2 days after I put my old ones in the mail. I'm pretty sure they sent out my first ones right after I subscribed, not sure what the deal is, give em a day. If you live far from a distribution center it might take longer but they're all over the country.

If you want a bigger selection, then anyone will tell you Netflix is the better choice. I think the main appeal of blockbuster is that they have local stores, but that seems to be beside the point of an online rental service...

• Members

This thread could have and should have delivered way more lull than it did. You guys can do way better than this. This is like someone lobbing a ball to Roger Federer and he just swings and missed.

More lulz please...

• Members

This thread could have and should have delivered way more lull than it did. You guys can do way better than this. This is like someone lobbing a ball to Roger Federer and he just swings and missed.

More lulz please...

Have you been to the pot legalization thread yet? That thread is epic.

Archived