Hello!

superstar88

• Members

How are you all doing? Hope you all are having a great time in this forum. I'm actually new here, and I'm really glad I'm now a part of this awesome forum! I really love singing and music is my passion and I'm into song writing too.. Have a great day to all!:wave:

• Members

How are you all doing? Hope you all are having a great time in this forum. I'm actually new here, and I'm really glad I'm now a part of this awesome forum! I really love singing and music is my passion and I'm into song writing too.. Have a great day to all!
:wave:

Hi, superstar!

I'll let the HCSWF Robo-Greeter do the honors...

f6yqpfoX0E4

Text version:

First a big, friendly cut-n-paste welcome to the Songwriting Forum!

The basic mission of the forum is the discussion of the art and craft of songwriting and offering assistance with feedback and constructive criticism on works in progress. Of course, giving thoughtful comment requires some time and energy. You'll probably want to look at the Rules and Resources sticky thread for guidelines on getting the most out of the forum.

Like so much in life -- what you get out of it will likely depend on what you put in...

I hope you'll share your insight with others when they're looking for critiques -- it's a great way to let people get to know you. And the more that people know you as someone who is willing to help out, the more eager they'll be to help you when you're looking for some good ol' constructive crit.

:)

blue2blue

moderator, songwriting forum

SW Forum Guidelines and Resources

Archived