X post :Digitech Timebender . BLOWS MY MIND!!

lenster

• Members

Timebender arrived today .

Spent an hour without it a short while ago and while i haven't touched the surface i will say that this has opened my eyes musically .

Now i havent played the Timefactor, Nova Delay, SMMH etc or any rack gear but this pedal is nothing short of amazing, beats the DD20 i had hands down.

In the short time that i played with it i was immediately impressed with the analog delay and tape head 1 modes. The Harmony also has opened up a whole new world for me . The modulation is enough to meet my chorus needs for now... i'll wait and see .

Hooked it up in the effects loop at home with my practice rig,, Peavey Triumph and 1 x12 cab . played my strat.

Tomorrow i will set it to my board and play thru my Laney do some basic tweaking and use it at rehearsal 2moro nite.

Will leave some more reviews tomorrow nite.

NOTHING SHORT OF AMAZING

:thu:

• Members

Do the delays spill over? if they do and the repeats are at 100% do you have to stop it like the dd20? (change banks twice)

Delays do spill over - when you shut off the delay the sound tails off. However, it always fades out within a few seconds, even if you have repeats at max.

MM

Archived