Batman: Arkham Asylum!

MattACaster

• Members

dude dont even get me {censored}ing started on ANYTHING Batman related. Im a HUGE comic book nerd and Batman is my book of choice. I cannot, I repeat, I cannot wait for this game to come out!!!

I just about creamed myself playing it last night. As soon as Batman spoke and it was the dude from The Animated Series I just about lost it. Totally swept back to my childhood. :thu:

• Members
I just about creamed myself playing it last night. As soon as Batman spoke and it was the dude from The Animated Series I just about lost it. Totally swept back to my childhood.
:thu:

haha, I think you and I are the only guys who voted for B:TAS in my cartoon thread. BEST SHOW EVER MADE!

I own the box set on DVD and it is the tits. I havent played the demo yet because I dont want to have any spoilers whatsoever for when I pick it up. It is going to suck my life away haha

• Members

haha, I think you and I are the only guys who voted for B:TAS in my cartoon thread. BEST SHOW EVER MADE!

I own the box set on DVD and it is the tits. I havent played the demo yet because I dont want to have any spoilers whatsoever for when I pick it up. It is going to suck my life away haha

I know, dude. Best show ever!!! I got the boxes too.

The demo doesn't really give anything away. It's preyyu much just the first level and teaches you the game.

• Members

Same here. Took my stupid internet connection almost 4 hrs to get it downloaded from the site and nearly 5 hours fighting with the Intel graphics card on my notebook to get it working. I beat the demo before I went to bed at 3am and then had to be up at 6am. It was all worth it. Kevin Conroy, Mark Hammil and Paul Dinni FTW!

• Members

Same here. Took my stupid internet connection almost 4 hrs to get it downloaded from the site and nearly 5 hours fighting with the Intel graphics card on my notebook to get it working. I beat the demo before I went to bed at 3am and then had to be up at 6am. It was all worth it. Kevin Conroy, Mark Hammil and Paul Dinni FTW!

I know!!!

I don't know if I can wait the two weeks for this to come out!

• Members

Bane and Croc look like they are going to be a bitch to beat.

ya man absolutly, they are some big mofos from what I have seen so far. The only thing Im worried about is the length of the game and how big theyre going to make Arkham. I mean, a mad house can be but so big right? Is there going to be a lot of back tracking, will there be big open enviroments, will you feel like youre cramped up without much room to negotiate obsticles? These are the only things Im worried about.

I can only imagine however, what the sequal to this game could be like. Imagine the same engine used etc, but in an open Gotham City. When they make that game, I can die a happy man. Batmen needs a good video game because his last efforts have been pretty {censored}ty to say the least

• Members

ya man absolutly, they are some big mofos from what I have seen so far. The only thing Im worried about is the length of the game and how big theyre going to make Arkham. I mean, a mad house can be but so big right? Is there going to be a lot of back tracking, will there be big open enviroments, will you feel like youre cramped up without much room to negotiate obsticles? These are the only things Im worried about.

I can only imagine however, what the sequal to this game could be like. Imagine the same engine used etc, but in an open Gotham City. When they make that game, I can die a happy man. Batmen needs a good video game because his last efforts have been pretty {censored}ty to say the least

I've been playing Assassin's Creed quite a bit recently and always though the big open city combined with all the climbing all over the building would be bad ass for a Batman game. Lets hope this is successful enough for them to look into that for the next game.

• Members

Game is average at best. Unreal 3 engine games ftmfl.

I don't know dude. The voice actors are top notch and Paul Dini wrote it so I have a hard time believing it's just going to be average. From the demo the game play seemed like lots of fun too.

The graphics I'm not too concerned with.

• Members

Arkham Asylum couldve been great if only it was PS3 exclusive. Instead we get a game that barely touches the SPU's so it can also run on the 360.

The PS3 is the skinny guy who got sand kicked in his face, then beefed up with the Atlas books, not realizing he got sand kicked in his face because nobody liked him, not because he was scrawny.

Now it's all bulked up with nowhere to go, like an ugly prom date.

• Members

The PS3 is the skinny guy who got sand kicked in his face, then beefed up with the Atlas books, not realizing he got sand kicked in his face because nobody liked him, not because he was scrawny.

maybe extasyguy's ps3:poke:

• Members

More like the beefed up guy that has all the hottest chicks but gets hated on by nerds who prefer to wallow in mediocrity.

Archived