Did I do good?

• Members

Rackmount Mesa Dual Rec head, needs a pot and a couple switches replaced (Maybe 100-150 of work), it's in good cosmetic shape, it's all metal chasis so a couple dents here and there but overall clean. Got it for $900 CND. That a good deal? Also I need a 2x12 cab, what would you all suggest? I'm thinking just the Mesa 2x12 as I can get that local for around $700.

• Members

Yeah the problem is I can't fit a 4x12 in my car and don't plan on getting a truck any time soon.

I know your pain. I squeeze a 4x12 into a civic coupe 3 times a week though. Gflex, vader, and mesa's are my favorite 2x12s though, or see if you can find a bassoon to try out. (I'm biased, but if you can find one they are great.)

• Members

It's physically impossible for me to put a 4x12 into my car :cry: , I drive a 1980 malibu with barely enough trunk space for the 2x12 and it's a 2 door. Oh well, at least it's fun to drive and I'm never late for a practice or gig. Oh well it's good to finally have an amp worthy of my guitars.

• Members

It's physically impossible for me to put a 4x12 into my car
:cry:
, I drive a 1980 malibu with barely enough trunk space for the 2x12 and it's a 2 door. Oh well, at least it's fun to drive and I'm never late for a practice or gig. Oh well it's good to finally have an amp worthy of my guitars.

I bet i could get it in there if I had to. lol

Push the passenger seat back as far as it will go and set it in there. It'll fit.

Or are you saying you don't know one person with a bigger car? lol

• Members

I could probably fit it. The problem is my car is MINT and the interior would get all scratched up trying to cram anything in there, there is very little space, and where I live we have Kelowna then across the bridge about half hour out of the way is Westbank which is where I live, so it wouldn't work for anybody to help haul the thing around, I'll just get a mesa 2x12 for now.

Archived